While still waiting for the purchased fabrics to arrive (see my previous post), I've made a shopping bag - with a cock and a hen! :)) This one is a kind of "test-bag", because I didn't have a real pattern for it. I made it by looking at another bag, but have changed it a little bit.
This is the front. It has two pockets - actually four, but two of the pockets are not that suitable - I think, as they are on the left- and right side of the handles.
Here's the other side. No pockets here - just the chicks. That fabric is leftover from kitchen curtains I made.............. must be at least 15 years ago! I added lining too.
I'm not a "bag-lady" and haven't made more than a couple of tote bags earlier. I think this one turned out better than I had expected, so I'm going to make a few more...
Now I'm heading for the garden! Such a beautiful weather this morning and not yet too hot for garden work!