Hurray! Another UFO (#15 this year) finished!
It's not an old UFO, it's from the end of last year. I'd wanted to do a 'disappearing-9-patch' quilt for a long time, when I finally decided on it, here.
It took me some time to finish it, because I ran out of one of the fabrics and had to purchase more... When I was doing the borders (here), I ran out of the other fabric - had to purchase more, and when I had basted the binding, I didn't have matching thread - had to purchase that too - phew! :) Luckily the web shop in the US wasn't sold out for the fabric I needed!
For batting I've used polyester - only suitable batting available here - and very cozy flannel for the backing.
And finally - a couple of days ago - it's done! Done! Done! :))
I enjoyed making D9P-blocks and I'd love to do another one!