Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas and a few finishes

Christmas came - and went.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We had a nice Christmas Eve together with our dear SA friends. Lots of chatting, laughing, eating and more eating! I'm sure I have gained some kilograms and there are still more Nidar marzipan in the fridge!!! As we say; 'it's Christmas once a year only'! 


This little fella got a new home and some new friends on Christmas Eve!
Isn't he cute? :)

I had to empty my sewing table (the dining table)  for lots of quilting stuff and the sewing machine, or else we had nowhere to have our Christmas dinner. Four days after Christmas Eve and the table is full again! :) I'm currently working on some Valentine's place mats... 

I haven't done much sewing this month, just a few, small items.


A blue and silver gray table topper. 
If you look carefully, you will see four hearts sewn together.


Cute snowman coasters


More coasters


Floral trivet / hot pad
Floral Candle Mat / Small Table Topper

It's time to take stock of my UFO's... will do that today. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those coasters are adorable, and the quilting on the rose is elegant.
UFOs. Yep. Gotta list mine. Guild is doing a project to encourage finishes, and I guess I'll play. I'll at least start.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I bet Christmas feels different in the tropics than in Norway - no snow to begin with

Sil said...

Here we have a terrible heat. Happy new year. Greetings from Argentina

Elzaan said...

I like the hearts table topper. Took me some time, but I see the hearts - that is super cute!
It is always a treat to have Christmas Eve with friends ;)
I have a few UFO's too. Hope to finish 2 next year...

Karen S said...

Good to hear you had a lovely Christmas.
Lovely projects. I like the coasters.