Friday, January 3, 2020

Time to Count UFO's

HAPPY 2020 EVERYONE!
It's January 3 and time to count UFO's! 

Do you have any NY's resolutions and do you stick to them? Years ago I gave up on resolutions; they failed all the time. I'd rather call it 'to set goals'. 
That said; my goals for 2020 is to blog more often and of course to finish the UFO's - at least some - that have accumulated over the last years.  At this point, I'm not sure how many I have, maybe 8-10? So let's see.. 



#1 - Got the Blues
#2 - Irish Chain in blue and white
#3 - Nifty Nurses Wall Hanging
#4 - Scrappy Flannel Quilt
#5 - Lap Quilt
#6 - Scrappy Christmas Quilt
#7 - Scrappy Black and White Wall Hanging
#8 - Snowman Wall Hanging / Attic Window
#9 - Snowman Village Wall Hanging


#10 - PSQ/Pinwheel Lap Quilt
#11 - Advent Calendar 
#12 - Scrappy Star Quilt Batik
#13 - Log Cabin (#1)
#14 - Log Cabin (#2)
#15 - Scrappy 2 inch strips
#16 - Scrappy 1 inch squares
#17 - Deer Log Cabin TT

YIKES!!! 17!!! How did that happen?! I'm certain they multiply overnight!!!

I'm currently working on #11 (Advent Calendar). 


I was going to finish it last year, but ran out of backing fabric. I was busy with other items when I got the fabric and it was put away. I did quilt the calendar yesterday, now to add the small pockets. 

HAPPY QUILTING! 

5 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

You sure have many nice projects you can work on! I don't have new year's resolutions, I see it more as a new year with new opportunities!

Barb N said...

I made a list of UFOs a couple of years ago, and it was scary! It did, however, get me motivated to get some finished and off the list! You'll feel quite accomplished when you get some of these projects whittled down. Happy New Year!

Chantal said...

May you have a wonderful year of finishes. I don't do the resolution thing. I do my best everyday whether at home or at work or even in the sewing room. Why do I need a resolution? To lose weight? Not going to stress about that? To finish more quilts? It will happen when it happens! 17 UFOs is not bad at all. I have 32! But lots of them are tops waiting to be quilted so I'm good with that. I've already signed up for a sew-along, lol. Yes, I do plan to live a very long life. Enjoy! ;^)

Karen S said...

Happy New Year.
Good luck with all your 2020 goals.

Elzaan said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you all an amazing 2020!

You better watch out for those UFO's. They do seem to multiply like rabbits LOL
So many wonderful projects to work on this year!!!

New Years Resolution...Enjoy Life!