Friday, February 14, 2020

Scrappy Log Cabin Under the Needle

If you read my previous post, you know I - at that time - have a flimsy. 
Monday this week, I received the batting and backing for this quilt and since then it has kept me super busy! 


I took this photo two days back and last night I finished the quilting! Phew! 
There are some thread tails to be taken care of before I add the binding. 

Clear sky this morning and no rain during the night, which means it's time for some gardening / yard work today. 

HAPPY QUILTING! 

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the quilt looks really great!

Karen S said...

Well done getting on top of the quilting. Not much to go now!

Chantal said...

Wow! That was fast quilting. When I quilt on my domestic machine, it takes me forever as I have to pause often to let my neck muscles relax. You must be a very strong woman. Kudos to you. ;^)

Liz Brown said...

Way to go getting it all finished! It looks great.

Barwitzki said...

Super... what wonderful colors.
You made it lovely.
Greetings to you. Viola