Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BOM & more stash

A while ago I came across a free BOM from Bunny Hill Designs. I've never done a BOM, so this is something I'm looking forward to. I bought two layer cakes; "Beach House" from Blackbird Design and "Aviary" from Three Sisters - both by Moda Fabrics. The background fabric (not so visible here) is Lakehouse Champagne Frosted Dot. If you look good enough I think you can see the dots?

...and more stash! These fabrics are for the log cabin blocks I'm working on. I finally got the yellow and orange swirls fabric for the stars! :) The blue fabrics were on sale, so I'm not feeling that guilty about the purchase. :)
I haven't done any sewing since I completed the tablecloth and quilt for the hammock, except the two bookmarks for NNC Bookmark Exchange. I can't post the photo yet, not before my secret partner has received the bookmarks. What I can say is that I'm quite content with the result! :)

1 comment:

zarina said...

Astrid - you will fall in love with those. i am working on Woodland Blossom's layer cake and am sharing it with my sis.