Saturday, May 2, 2015

April finishes

HAPPY MAY!

Where did April go?? Hope you all had a wonderful April and that spring has sprung at the Northern hemisphere. 

I have been busy with this and that and I'm happy to say I have finished some of my big UFO's, but still no photos. The Log Cabin quilt and the other one - should I call it 'Shabby Country Chic Quilt'? - I worked on when I last posted are FINISHED! For my big UFO's I have only left to hem the Blogger's BOM quilt. I have to let my middle finger rest some days after being sore from all the hemming. I'm not able to wear thimble, it's in the way! :)  

I have a few other finishes too. 

A few table runners


Bought a couple of charm packs last year and was fortunate to get more fabrics by the yard earlier this year to finish them. 


Love these blues and yellows. 


Discovered this floral fabric among some other greens I have. Too beautiful to be hidden so why not make a table runner? :) 


In time for the Norwegian National Day on May 17th - the Norwegian flag mug rugs. 

These items are for sale in my Etsy Shop

I have that quilt and some placemats to hem, some mug rugs to finish and a couple of table runners to quilt. That should keep me out of trouble over the next days! :)

Have a wonderful weekend! 

3 comments:

Hilachas said...


What a busy person you are and such lovely finished projects. It doesn't seem like you'd ever have UFOs.

Karen S said...

You have been busy with all your finishes. The table runners are lovely. Yes, sometimes too much stitching does result in sore fingers. Hope you are okay, quickly.

Carrie P. said...

Your April and May finishes are fabulous. You sure do stay busy creating lovely projects.