Tuesday, January 21, 2020

APQ and Quiltsy Team UFO Challenge 2020

January is the month to start finishing all those UFO's that have accumulated through last year (and years before!). I have already made my UFO list, but since I've joined the APQ as well as the Quiltsy Team on Etsy for the 2020 UFO CHALLENGE, I had to pick 12 out of the 18 UFO's I've already listed.

#1 - Log Cabin Quilt #1
#2 - Scrappy PSQ/Pinwheel Lap Quilt (January Challenge)
#3 - Scrappy 2" strips (maybe a Lap Quilt)
#4 - Black and White Wall Hanging
#5 - Deer Log Cabin Table Topper
#6 - Nifty Nurses Wall Hanging
#7 - Log Cabin #3
#8 - Snowman Village Wall Hanging
#9 - Log Cabin #2 Quilt
#10 - Snowman Village Attic Window Wall Hanging
#11 - Scrappy 1" squares Quilt
#12 - Star Batik Quilt


Didn't figure out how to get all in one photo, so here are the last three.
(Ignore the numbers on the photos, they are for my original (first) UFO list).


I guess working on these should keep me out of trouble this year?! :) 

HAPPY UFO QUILTING! 




2 comments:

Elzaan said...

Good luck with the challenge!!! Enjoy the process and the projects.

Karen S said...

Good luck. I hope you succeed.