Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hexagon challenge before August 2009!

My penfriend Jocelyn in New Zealand sent me these hexagon units last year. She wants me to make something out of them; cushion, bag, apron, wall hanging, tablecloth, runner etc...??? They are done by the English method of patchwork; on paper. Jocelyn wants me to complete whatever I decide making before her birthday in August this year. HELP! I've never done any hexagon in my life, so indeed it's going to be a challenge! I still haven't decided what to make and if I'm going to add some more units...

3 comments:

zarina said...

Since I love big things (is that all there is), you can add sashings in white hexagons to make a tabletop or runner. I love them though.

M. Regina said...

Hello Astrid, I've never done hexagon quilt too. but they are gorgeous. Best wishes.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I've never seen hexagons like that and they are GORGEOUS!!! Will love to see what you do with them.