Another UFO is done! I started working on it last year, but never got around to finish it because I didn't have enough batting. I don't really like having too many UFO's - it becomes a bit overwhelming - I think... I can't really believe it when I hear some quilters have about 15-20 UFO's!!! I believe I had lost courage and hadn't known how to attack that many UFO's!
The wall quilt was supposed to be "Ruffled Feathers" (Grace Pullen). Sadly I didn't get all the fabrics that were meant for the quilt. I had to substitute six of the nine fabrics with fabrics from "Rise'n Shine". It doesn't really matter; it turned out to be my own twist on it. :) The wall quilt measures 67" square (170 x 170 cm). It took me two days quilting it, mainly stitched in the ditch.