Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Award

A couple of weeks ago or so, I received this award from Siv Hege - THANK YOU! :) I appreciate you find my blog as a source of inspiration!

There are a few simple rules to be followed by receiving this award:

~ Add the link to the person you received the award from on your blog.
~ Tell 7 things about yourself.
~ Give the award to 7 bloggers who inspire you.

SO! What do I tell about myself that my readers don't already know? I never find it easy to talk about myself, but here are a few things:


~ Chocoholic
~ Never completed an interior/architecture course
~ Happily childfree
~ Love 12 months of summer - hate humidity
~ Unpredictable
~ One dream is to sell some of my projects
~ Another dream is to visit New Zealand

It took me a while from I received the award until I posted about it, because I have found it very difficult to choose 7 creative bloggers who inspire me - there are thousands of them in the blogger world. Here is my selection:



HAPPY CRAFTING!

5 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Wow Astrid, thanks so much for chosing me as someone who inspire you. We inspire each other!
I will be in New Zealand at Easter and will blog from there so, look out for it - Hugs Natima

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Astrid! Thank you for thinking of me for this lovely award! I'm so pleased that you enjoy visiting my blog and I'm flattered that you find what I do inspiring. I hope you continue to enjoy your creative journey as you join in the fun of OPAM 2010 this year! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Thank you, Astrid, that was very kind of you:-)

Gudveig HN said...

Tusen takk - så hyggelig!

Dirt Lover said...

Wow! I've never gotten anything like this. Thank you for the huge compliment, especially coming from someone as talented as you. Gosh, now you've just made my entire day! Thank you!
~~Lori