Wednesday, December 30, 2020

APQ UFO Challenge 2020: , July, August and September Finishes

 APQ and Quiltsy Team's UFO Challenge #5 (mine #17) JULY finish

This large table topper or small lap quilt was finished at the end of May 2020, but I never got around to take photos until some days ago. I had fun fussy cutting the deer fabric and make them into a log cabin quilt. 

Actually I have TWO finishes for August!  APQ #8 (my list #9). Two quilted and beaded wall hangings. They were finished (the sewing part) during the lock-down (April & May), but without beads. I ordered Mill Hill beads from the UK in July and due to Covid-19 and flight disruptions, the package took 2 months to get here! Under normal conditions, mail from the UK takes less than two weeks. The snowflakes and stars are beaded. More details here


This one with red borders, which I'll keep. I love the snowman scene. 

September finish, APQ #10 (my list #8)

Snowman wall hanging. I declare this one as finished! Even if a few beads are yet to be added. I ordered more beads from the UK early November, I think it was, I don't think I'll get them before next year. 

APQ & QUILTSY TEAM UFO CHALLENGE per DECEMBER 30, 2020  

#1 – Log Cabin #1 (my list #13) April – FINISHED 

#2 – PSQ / Pinwheel Lap Quilt (my list #10) January – FINISHED!   

#3 – Scrappy 2” strips (my list #15) November - FINISHED!  

#4 – Black/White Wall Hanging (my list #7) December – NOT finished  

#5 – Deer Log Cabin TT (my list #17) July – FINISHED 

#6 – Nifty Nurses WH (my list #3) October - FINISHED!  

#7 – Log Cabin #3 (my list #18) March – FINISHED!   

#8 – Snowman Village WH (my list #9) August – FINISHED 

#9 – Log Cabin #2 (my list #14) February – FINISHED!   

#10 – Snowman Village Attic Window (my list #8) September – FINISHED! 

#11 – Scrappy 1” squares quilt (my list #16) June - FINISHED!  

#12 – Star batik quilt (my list #12) May – FINISHED! 


Out of 12 UFO's for 2020, I have 11 finishes! Not that bad, huh?! :) #4 is supposed to be an art quilt, I have yet to figure out how to do it the way I have pictured it in my head! lol


Any of you doing the APQ UFO CHALLENGE 2021? I think its time to count my UFO's. There may be more than I can think of right now! 😮


HAPPY QUILTING!  


2 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

I think you have done very good! And they are all so beautiful.

Karen S said...

Congratulations with all your finishes.