...and chair, that needs to be finished?
This is my sewing table today. It doesn't look that bad, eh? A couple of projects, right?
The chair; overflowing! Some WIP's hiding there!
I'm determined to work on UFO's, but in between I need a break to work on smaller projects. After doing a little counting today, I've decided to finish (most of) the projects laying on the table and chair, before I touch anything else! (Easier said than done!) I've not set a timeframe, because that won't work for me! I didn't take photos of all, here are some of the WIP's.
- 'Migration to Africa' (UFO) - binding
- 3 Tea Cozies, Cardinals - all pieces cut
- PSQ blocks - ongoing project
- 3 Advent Calendars - quilting
- 3 Advent Calendars - have to purchase backing fabric
- Christmas Card Holder - quilting
- Christmas Wall Hanging - quilting
- Christmas Table Topper - quilting
- Pineapple Quilt - make a pieced backing.
There are a few other finished quilts on the chair that will be available in my Etsy shop, need to take photos.
So lets see in about one week if the list is shortened. Wish me luck!
Since my previous post, the tea themed place mats, mug rugs and teapot mat are done! 'Migration to Africa' quilted and trimmed. (Photos later).