Monday, September 14, 2026

Unboxing Kris Kringle Panel Quilt Kit

 I was going to continue quilting 'Solstice' this Monday morning, but after a couple of seams, this is what happened:


Mini-Bug found the best place to rest after being outside for more than two hours! 
I need to move the quilt to be able to sew, but that won't work as long as he sleeps there!

I have a couple of UFOs as WIPs:
- Solstice: continue quilting, 10 blocks out of 25 left to quilt
- Basket Wall Quilt - waiting for binding fabric

This morning, I unboxed the Kris Kringle kit (Teresa Kogut). I purchased the kit in 2023 or 2024, but never got around to make it! 


This is UFO #19 on my UFO list. 


It comes with the pattern


panel (this is half of the panel)


...and fabrics

I'm excited about this one, as I am with everything Christmas! 
The pattern is 12 pages, including the templates for the stars. I'll have to read the pattern properly (for once!) before I start cutting! 

Do you decorate with the same wall quilts for Christmas every year? I have a few I made years ago that I do love and find difficult to replace. It's also fun to make something new to display. 

Dentist appointment this morning, have to get ready!  




No comments: