First of all: BLOGGER PROBLEMS!!!!
While others have had problems, I haven't, but now it seems to be my turn.
I read blogs every day, from my 'Reading List'. About 3 days ago, I noticed there are NO NEW BLOG POSTS from any of you! I was thinking; that can't be?! I checked out a few blogs from the comment page, and yes, there were new posts, which do not show up in my 'Reading List' since some days!
I have not changed anything, it must be Blogger??
Any of you facing the same problem?
Any solution?
I know some of you have set up blogs you follow in the sidebar, maybe that is what I have to do to be sure I get your latest posts?
*********
RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) color for September is purple.
I was thinking I do some purple 9-patches, but that didn't happen.
This month, I'm giving priority to quilt my scrappy 'Solstice'
One purple block was quilted (that counts, right?).
I'm custom quilting each block (25 blocks) and I'm happy to say I'm a bit more than halfway!
Two sides are done, I'm currently quilting the centre block. It's a big block; 32" (81 cm) square (finished).
HAPPY QUILTING
***********
Linking up with:

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment