Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Finished UFO and Other Finishes, No progress on Purple

 I took some days finishing several small items sitting on the table and taking up space.

Two scrappy green table toppers are done



These green pieces were scraps left from RSC March - the GREEN month - after I finished the green Churn Dash quilt. All batik, except the green Moda Marbles backing. These two small table toppers are for the kitchen; top of microwave oven and cupboard.
Out of approximately 30 yards green fabric, I have about 11 yards left, mostly Moda Marbles. Yeah me!

I've finished the custom order for my friend in Norway


Table runner


Two pillow covers


Placemat / table topper


Mug Rug
Placemat and mug rug are made from table scraps


A finished UFO! 
This is the one that popped up AFTER I had done my UFO list!
(UFO list to be updated end of June)


Made another patriotic table runner for my shop


...and coasters from table scraps

No progress on the purple quilt, except that I received the charm packs. 


These squares are soooo yummy! 


The idea was to use mostly tonal purples, but now I don't know what to do?! These purples and greens are so beautiful and I think they would brighten up the quilt. I may not use the greens, but maybe the tonal purples and those with greens. What do you think? 

So, the color for May is ORANGE. That's not an easy one for me. I may have a few, but not enough for anything, I think... I will have to go through my stash this week, searching for orange! 


 

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

nice to finish your green projects! those will look nice in your kitchen. I am still finishing my RSC projects started last year. I really want to finish those before starting more.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

oooh - I love those purple fabrics! Looks like you've been busy creating fun things that are useful too.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

You got so much done! Congrats! I love your green toppers. I don't have much orange in my stash either. It has never been one of my favorites!

Karen S said...

Well done with all your work with the greens. A lovely collection.