Tuesday, January 3, 2023

It's that time of the year; to attack UFO's!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

 So, here we go again! UFO's! 
2022 was not a good year for me to finish UFO's. Out of 15 UFO's, I finished 2 only; an Advent Calendar (waited for thread) and a vegetable wall hanging. Actually I loved those fabrics so much that I used it all up! Click here to see the items I made. After I finished these, I totally lost interest and haven't touched the UFO's. I hope 2023 will be a better year to finish some at least. 



...the second UFO I finished in 2022 is the Advent Calendar #13. It seems like there's always something with those calendars, because I have another one that is not done. For the already finished one, I ran out of fabric for backing, sleeve and binding. Easy-peasy to finish.

For this one, 1/4 left to quilt when I ran out of quilting thread. More on the way. 


Cross-stitching


Knitting/crocheting



I'm not really that bad?! I've added 3 new Quilt UFO's and 2 Cross-Stitching UFO's to the list last year (2022)! There may be others hiding, out of sight - out of mind! 

UFO's to finish 2023

1) Basket Quilt
2) Scrappy 4" 
3) Pineapple Quilt (top done) 
4) Crumb Quilt
5) Irish Chain blue & white (top done) 
6) Got the Blues
7) Poppies Wall Hanging black & white
8) Flannel Quilt Scrappy
9) New York Beauty (top done)
10) Postage Stamp blocks 2.5"
11) Wedding Ring Quilt
12) Scrappy Christmas Stars
13) Advent Calendar Woodland
14) Christmas Card Holder
15) Gnome Quilt
16) Granny Square Quilt Moda Marbles
17) House Quilt (Dwellings) Moda Marbles
18) Snowman WH

Cross-Stitching

19) Through the Woods LHN (cross stitch)
20) Winter Wonderland LHN (cross stitch)

Knitting / Crocheting

21) Shawl (knitting)
22) Open Finger Gloves (knitting)
23) Santa (knitting)
24) Gnome (knitting)
25) Bed Cover/Tablecloth (knitting) 
26) Granny Squares blanket (crochet)

WISH ME GOOD LUCK! lol

9 comments:

Chantal said...

I'll wish you more than just good luck, I'll wish you a very productive year, with health and laughter. I too have too many projects waiting for some attention. Enjoy! ;^)

Fiona said...

Good luck on those.... even though you didn't get through too many years I note that you didn't start too many either so the list is not too much longer. I'm sure you can make good inroads there...

I like to list mine too.... this year most of my UFO's are unquilted tops.

Hugz

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

There are so many fun projects to work on in your post! You can't go wrong by choosing any one of them. Enjoy!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Sounds like you are starting the year off with lots of pretties to tackle. Just take your time and enjoy each and every stitch and in no time you will get them done. Wishing you a fabulous and productive year. Hugs.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

many items to finish this year - you can do it! Happy New Year

Lois Evensen said...

I love your advent calendars! I just looked over at your Etsy shop. Wonderful items! I have a lovely sewing machine in my craft room and I haven't used it for several years. In fact, I have yarn stacked on top of it. I just have to get back to sewing - someday - so I can let my knitting needles and crochet hooks cool down! :) Happy New Year, sweet Astrid.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Such beautiful projects in your post. You've got some great stuff to work on.

Jeanna said...

Oh my goodness, Astrid. You are so organized with all of our projects. You have some nice projects and I hope you enjoy every seam and every stitch! I look forward to following your progress.

Karen S said...

Good luck as always!! We do need to keep track of what we have to do, but sticking to it is the hardest part!