Sunday, January 8, 2023

RSC - Blues

 I'm joining RSC hosted by Angela for the very first time. 


RSC; Rainbow Scrap Challenge, Angela chooses a color every month. For January, the color is dark and bright blues.

I've been pondering what to work on where I can use blues. I've been thinking something new, but with all the UFO's I want to finish this year, I decided to do some progress on my 'blue' UFO's. 


Gnome quilt


I've got the Blues. 
I've always had the pattern together with the fabrics and blocks, 'of course' now it is nowhere to be found! Those gnomes are having fun, I'm sure! LOL Well, it's a bed quilt, consisting of log cabin and star blocks. 


I also have the blue and white Irish Chain finished quilt top, ready to be quilted.

Linking up with Angela and the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2023



11 comments:

Chantal said...

Hello, Astrid. Welcome to the club of RSC. I love the projects you are working on. Your Split Ohio Star is so striking! I'm sure you will find the pattern ... eventually. Good luck. ;^)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you can always get a lot done with the RSC group

Char said...

Hi Astrid,
Glad to see you’ve joined. I’ll be pulling out my blues this week. Our daughter moved out right before Christmas so I’m moving my machines into her old room. Once I’m settled, I can start sewing scraps.

Vicki in MN said...

Pretty blue projects. I like the center of the stars, I have some small panel pieces that I have been thinking of doing something like that.

Deb A said...

Such pretty blue projects you have! I LOVE the centers of your star blocks. So glad you are joining in with the RSC this year!

Sarah said...

Ooh love your gnome quilt! They do look like they are having fun!

Fiona said...

What a great way to join in and make progress on quilts.... I love your stars...
Hugz

Jeanna said...

Lovely projects in blues. I've never joined RSC but may do so next year. That is, if we are settled in a house and I have access to all my fabric. I look forward to watching your RSC journey this year.

Ivani said...

Welcome to RSC, Astric, it is nice to have you joining the fun.
OWO Beautiful blue blocks and quilt, love the Christmas stars.

Karen S said...

That is a good way to enjoy the challenge and get some UFOs worked on.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

You have been so busy, Astrid. Love your blues and the star blocks.Have a very lovely weekend.